HHC -GGlue (GG #4) Hexahydrocannabinol Vape Tanks Carts
Depending on the cartridge you get, these may not fit the Pocket Box Battery.
HHC Hexahydrocannabinol GGlue GG #4 Vape Carts
NOTE* - NEW PRODUCT PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO SHIP! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! Also if you'd prefer not to wait you can request we ship these in standard generic packaging. (No fancy picture)
HHC is a new (to us) naturally occurring hemp-derived cannabinoid that does not fall under any restrictions in regards to delta-8 state restrictions, including states with the most stringent laws like NYS. It is psycho-active, non-THC, and its effects are very similar to delta-9.
What is HHC (Hexahydrocannabinol)?
HHC is a cannabinoid that is naturally found in the seeds and pollen of hemp. HHC is not a THC, so while it may have similar effects - it is non-synthetic. Which makes it a perfectly federally legal hemp extraction.
What are the Effects of Hexahydrocannabinol?
HHC effects are very very similar to THC, but HHC does have differences. Some people claim it gives them the same euphoric feeling, pain-fighting, and anti-nausea/vomiting effects that THC does. Some just enjoy the Buzz :)
New Bearly Legal Black Ceramic Tank Features
- Designed specifically for Bearly Legal
- Holds 1ml (1 Gram)
- Micro-Mesh Ceramic Coil acts as Cotton and soaks oil directly into the element.
- 6th Generation Ceramic KCoil Tech
- Works With Thin or Thick Oil
- Lead-Free Copper center rod post
- Full Black Ceramic Design
- Sick Aesthetics
HHC Flavor, Effects & Terpene Profile:
Prominent Terpenes and Flavors
Terpene Enhanced Effects
- heavy and extreme couch-lock
- Fragrance: Earth, pine, wood
- Strain: G Glue (GG#4)
- Type: Hybrid
- Effects: Euphoric, Soothing, Heavy Couch-Lock but still uplifting
- 95% of Pure HHC Distillate
- 5% Terpenes
- Nothing Else :)