Pineapple Express - THC-O Vape Tanks - 1ml
Introducing our newest line of THC-O Vape Tanks. With our hottest new all glass, ceramic coil, black and clear Bearly Legal Branded tanks. These vape like perfection.
Pineapple Express THCO Vape Tanks
The almighty Pineapple Express, a bucket list of a strain that has been a part of the cannabis community for decades. The film made famous by James Franco, Seth Rogen and its ability to create one of the most iconic stoner comedies in recent memory.
Pineapple Express is known for having a very cerebral and focused effect that leaves users feeling alert, energetic and creative. This weed strain also produces an uplifting feeling of happiness although it doesn’t mess around with being either overpowering or too mellow. If you’ve tried Pineapple Express, you know that it is a great choice for daytime use. Some people even find it to be effective for treating depression.
Like most popular strains, Pineapple Express is well known for the many different terpenes that exude a variety of citrus notes with overtones of pine and wood. These include the terpenes Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Limonene and Humulene.
Caryophyllene: 30% - This is what you smell in black pepper essential oil, as well as in rosemary essential oil. Caryophyllene is a fragrant aroma that goes hand-in-hand with some of the pine terpenes found in Pineapple Express. Of all the terpenes, this is what sets Pineapple Express apart from other strains on the market.
Limonene: 18% - This is one of the main terpenes in cannabis that you may recognize. It gives off a distinct citrus aroma, which is why it’s found in most strains like Super Lemon Haze, Jack Herer, and Girl Scout Cookies. Limonene pairs well with other citrusy terpenes to enhance the effect of Pineapple Express.
Myrcene: 23% - This is a main component in the oils of thyme and hops, as well as mango and lemongrass essential oils. Myrcene is a fragrant aroma that works well with other terpenes in Pineapple Express such as caryophyllene, pinene and humulene. It also supports sativa effects and uplifting, energetic effects.
Pinene: 18% - This is another main component in the oils of pine trees and is found in clove essential oil. Pinene is a fragrant aroma that meshes well with other terpenes found in Pineapple Express since it provides a strong citrus note.
Humulene: 15% - This is the other most abundant terpene at 15%. You’ll find this terpene in hops and it’s what gives off the distinct earthy aroma. Humulene pairs well with other pine terpenes like caryophyllene and pinene to provide a stronger flavor profile of pine.
Depending on the cartridge you get, these may not fit the Pocket Box Battery.
THC-O Tank Features:
- Holds 1ml (1 Gram)
- iKonic Ceramic Technology
- Medical grade Borosilicate glass tank
- Lead-Free Copper center rod post
- Upgraded mouthpiece design to allow for maximum air-flow
- Should be noted that the additional pictures make it appear the base and mouthpiece trim are a dark metallic. They are more like a chrome finish in person.
THC-O Flavor, Effects & Terpene Profile:
- Strain: Pineapple Express
- Type: Sativa
- Terpenes: True Terpenes Pineapple Express
- Flavor: Sweet, tropical, cedar, citrus
- Effects: Uplifting, euphoric, energetic accompanied by a soothing sensation
- About THCO: THC-O or Delta-8-Acetate, tends to deliver an Indica-like effect that can almost overpower the synergy effects from different terpenes. THCO is very body heavy and super relaxing and it may outweigh the Sativa effects from certain terpenes.
- Anecdotal THCO Notes: It should be noted that we have recently begun to notice a trend with THC-O which we are not quite sure of the reasoning or mechanism behind it. But for a very small % of people, around 3-5%, THCO has little to no effect. However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, we are seeing the inverse reaction. Around 5% of people, THCO produces very powerful, almost psychedelic effects. For the rest of the 90%, it works the way it should with a very strong and potent (but delayed) onset.
- 95% of Pure THC-O-Acetate Distillate
- 5% Terpenes
- Nothing Else :)