Mimosa -1ml THC-O Tanks
Introducing our newest line of THC-O-Acetate Vape Tanks
Mimosa - THCO Vape Tanks & Carts
Mimosa’s terpene profile is one of the more interesting in the cannabis community. Its terpene profile includes limonene (25%) and beta-caryophyllene (24%). Limonene gives consumers a citrusy, sweet aroma while beta-caryophyllene gives them a woody, pine-like aroma. Its combination of sweeter smells and woody smells is what drew TLC Collective to create their uplifting, euphoric strain with elevated spirits. To round out its terpene profile, the strain is comprised of alpha-pinene (12%) and a handful of additional terpenes that total 9% or less of the plant.
In all, Mimosa is the strain form of a weekend brunch with your friends.
Mimosa is also known to give consumers a focused, energetic high while remaining in elevated spirits and comfortable overall. Overall, Mimosa is an ideal vape for getting through the day while staying upbeat and alert for whatever life throws your way. For these reasons, many consider Mimosa an ideal strain for beginners. The explanation is that “Her juicy, fruit punch-like aroma and stimulating effects make her an ideal strain for beginners looking to reap the benefits of cannabis without the archetypal laziness.”
Depending on the cartridge you get, these may not fit the Pocket Box Battery.
THC-O Tank Features:
- Holds 1ml (1 Gram)
- iKonic Ceramic Technology
- Medical grade Borosilicate glass tank
- Lead-Free Copper center rod post
- Upgraded mouthpiece design to allow for maximum air-flow
- Should be noted that the additional pictures make it appear the base and mouthpiece trim are a dark metallic. They are more like a chrome finish in person.
THC-O Flavor, Effects & Terpene Profile:
- Strain: Mimosa
- Type: Indica-Sativa Hybrid
- Terpenes: True Terpenes Mimosa
- Flavor: A Smooth yet complex mix of sweet citrus and earthy woods.
- Effects: Mimosa’s effects are best for consumers looking for a midday pick-me-up or daytime ritual. Consumers can expect the onset of the following effects anywhere from five to 25 minutes after inhaling the strain, depending on their previous cannabis experience and THC tolerance. The more experienced of users can expect an uplifting, euphoric high that leaves them feeling energized and mentally clear to get through the day with ease. They will also find themselves positive, hopeful and happy throughout. However, experienced consumers will feel less focused than novice users, but they will still feel motivated enough to tackle any task at hand.
- About THCO: THC-O or Delta-8-Acetate, tends to deliver an Indica-like effect that can almost overpower the synergy effects from different terpenes. THCO is very body heavy and super relaxing and it may outweigh the Sativa effects from certain terpenes.
- Anecdotal THCO Notes: It should be noted that we have recently begun to notice a trend with THC-O which we are not quite sure of the reasoning or mechanism behind it. But for a very small % of people, around 3-5%, THCO has little to no effect. However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, we are seeing the inverse reaction. Around 5% of people, THCO produces very powerful, almost psychedelic effects. For the rest of the 90%, it works the way it should with a very strong and potent (but delayed) onset.
- 95% of Pure THC-O-Acetate Distillate
- 5% Terpenes
- Nothing Else :)