Lemon Haze -1ml THC-O Tanks
Introducing our newest line of THC-O-Acetate Vape Tanks
Lemon Haze THCO Vape Tanks & Carts
With a powerful, citrus aroma and an earthy, citrus flavor, Lemon Haze has been touted as the perfect daytime strain.
If you’ve recently found yourself feeling buoyant and energetic in the morning, it might be time to check out Lemon Haze. While most strains inspire users to be up and about in order to reap its mind-altering effects, Lemon Haze makes you want to stay put in order to fully appreciate it's uplifting qualities. In fact, many consumers describe Lemon Haze as happy, social and creative.
Lemon Haze is a cross breed of Super Silver Haze and Lemon Skunk. The female pistels of this plant are coated in light green crystals. Known to be an award winner, it is valuable for people seeking medicinal qualities. Users report feeling euphoric and relaxed after consumption.
As the name suggests, Lemon Haze produces sweet lemon flavors and fragrances. Aroma experts explain that terpinolene is the dominant terpene of this strain, working alongside the THCO content to build effects that most consumers describe as happy, social and creative.
Depending on the cartridge you get, these may not fit the Pocket Box Battery.
THC-O Tank Features
- Holds 1ml (1 Gram)
- iKonic Ceramic Technology
- Medical grade Borosilicate glass tank
- Lead-Free Copper center rod post
- Upgraded mouthpiece design to allow for maximum air-flow
- Should be noted that the additional pictures make it appear the base and mouthpiece trim are a dark metallic. They are more like a chrome finish in person.
THC-O Flavor, Effects & Terpene Profile:
- Strain: Lemon Haze
- Type: Sativa
- Terpenes: Lemon Haze by True Terpenes
- Flavor: powerful, citrus aroma and an earthy, citrus flavor
- Effects: happy, social and creative
- About THCO: THC-O or Delta-8-Acetate, tends to deliver an Indica-like effect that can almost overpower the synergy effects from different terpenes. THCO is very body heavy and super relaxing and it may outweigh the Sativa effects from certain terpenes.
- Anecdotal THCO Notes: It should be noted that we have recently begun to notice a trend with THC-O which we are not quite sure of the reasoning or mechanism behind it. But for a very small % of people, around 3-5%, THCO has little to no effect. However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, we are seeing the inverse reaction. Around 5% of people, THCO produces very powerful, almost psychedelic effects. For the rest of the 90%, it works the way it should with a very strong and potent (but delayed) onset.
- 95% of Pure THC-O-Acetate Distillate
- 5% Terpenes
- Nothing Else :)