Green Crack - THC-O-Acetate Tanks - 1ml
Introducing our newest line of THC-O-Acetate Vape Tanks
Green Crack THCO Vape Tanks
Known as Cush in its early days (when it was originally called Green Cush), Green Crack emerged out of Athens, Georgia during the ’70s. Descending from Skunk #1 and Afghani landrace strains, Green Crack’s popularity through the ’80s is largely attributed to its potent effects. This Sativa can work for consumers to fuel creatives and consumers alike. It enhances energy and focus that may serve mood on an individual basis.
Green Crack’s aromatic profile provides users with a mix of Earth notes and sweet citrus. Its fresh scents highlight the flower, which can sometimes look more like an Indica than Sativa. When lit, Green Crack’s citrus flavors stand out – with some particularly noting mango and papaya in its profile.
The terpene profile for Green Crack is largely made up of Myrcene (42%). Four additional terpenes make up similar smaller portions of Green Crack’s profile. They are beta-caryophyllene (16%), alpha-pinene (15%), humulene (11%) and beta pinene (9%). Several other terpenes including limonene and linalool make up the rest of the profile in small numbers.
Like a true Sativa, Green Crack is an excellent strain to fuel consumers through the day. In addition to being a daytime option, Green Crack also works well for anyone seeking a focus booster when working on tasks, and especially in creative endeavors. Consumers can also expect an extremely energetic high.
Despite its sometimes controversial name, Green Crack is widely regarded as an excellent strain. With the ability to power people through the day with an intense high, Green Crack has become a top choice for users looking for a strain for daily consumption. That said, keep in mind this one can also knock you on your butt. Start low and build up slow when possible."
Depending on the cartridge you get, these may not fit the Pocket Box Battery.
THC-O Tank Features:
- Holds 1ml (1 Gram)
- iKonic Ceramic Technology
- Medical grade Borosilicate glass tank
- Lead-Free Copper center rod post
- Upgraded mouthpiece design to allow for maximum air-flow
- Should be noted that the additional pictures make it appear the base and mouthpiece trim are a dark metallic. They are more like a chrome finish in person.
THC-O Flavor, Effects & Terpene Profile:
- Strain: Green Crack
- Terpenes: Green Crack by True Terpenes
- Type: Sativa
- Flavor: Juicy Citrus Blend, Earthy & Sweet
- Effects: Focus, motivation, uplifting energy
- About THCO: THC-O or Delta-8-Acetate, tends to deliver an Indica-like effect that can almost overpower the synergy effects from different terpenes. THCO is very body heavy and super relaxing and it may outweigh the Sativa effects from certain terpenes.
Anecdotal THCO Notes: It should be noted that we have recently begun to notice a trend with THC-O which we are not quite sure of the reasoning or mechanism behind it. But for a very small % of people, around 3-5%, THCO has little to no effect. However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, we are seeing the inverse reaction. Around 5% of people, THCO produces very powerful, almost psychedelic effects. For the rest of the 90%, it works the way it should with a very strong and potent (but delayed) onset.
- 95% of Pure THC-O-Acetate Distillate
- 5% Terpenes
- Nothing Else :)