Grandaddy Purp GDP -1ml THC-O Cartridges
Introducing our newest line of THC-O-Acetate Vape Tanks+
This listing is for THCO, click here if you are seeking Granddaddy Purp Delta 8 Vape Tanks
Granddaddy Purp | GDP THCO Vapes & Carts
Granddaddy Purple is not only one of the most popular west coast Indicas -- but it's also one of the most potent. Famous for coming from Ken Estes' 2003 Grand Daddy Purp cross of Purple Urkle and Big Bud, this top-shelf Bay Area staple comes highly recommended by growers and connoisseurs.
In Cannabis plants, Granddaddy Purple offers large yields, with nugs that are resinous and dense. This strain is famous for its complex tastes, which are described as something between sweet berries and fresh soil. The vape is equally as powerful, leaving consumers feeling happy and relaxed.
Over the past decade, Granddaddy Purple has become one of California's most popular varieties. In fact, this popular Bay Area strain has made appearances in several movies and TV shows, including Californication, A Very Brady Sequel, and Cropsey. Not surprisingly, it's also been featured in High Times' Cannabis Cup as well as winning the 1st place Indica Cup at the Emerald Cup in 2010.
'Grandaddy Purp' is an Indica strain that has a sweet, earthy, and floral fragrance. Its effects tend to be soothing, tired, and hungry.
Grandaddy Purp smells like fresh cannabis. It is a really sweet smell, very almost like violet, but in a good way. The smell reminds me of Kush. It's also very earthy."
"GDP has a great psychedelic effect and strong couchlock. I hated getting high on it because it was so potent, but I really liked the benefits.""I like it because I grew up with the OG Kush. I think the taste is similar to OG Kush. It's a very mellow strain; it's not very overwhelming when you smoke it."
"Grandaddy Purp has a great aroma, earthy and citrusy. It has a surprisingly smooth flavor, but when exhaled into your lungs, you can smell the lemon."
THC-O Tank Features
- Holds 1ml (1 Gram)
- iKonic Ceramic Technology
- Medical grade Borosilicate glass tank
- Lead-Free Copper center rod post
- Upgraded mouthpiece design to allow for maximum air-flow
- Should be noted that the additional pictures make it appear the base and mouthpiece trim are a dark metallic. They are more like a chrome finish in person.
THC-O Flavor, Effects & Terpene Profile:
- Strain: Granddaddy Purp
- Effects: Relaxing and Calming.
- Type: Indica Dominant
- Terpenes: GDP From True Terpenes
- Flavor: Granddaddy Purple has a classic Bay Area aroma, often described as a combination of sweet berries and fresh dirt. The strain's taste is equally as nuanced and deep, with hints of earthy complexity, mingling with sweet berries.
- Effects: GDP's potent effects are clearly detectable in both mind and body, delivering a fusion of cerebral euphoria and physical relaxation. This potent Indica offers consumers a heavy rush of euphoria that leaves them feeling relaxed and happy. It's great for winding down at the end of the day or hitting the hay after a long night out. While your thoughts float in a heavenly buzz, your body is more likely to find itself fixed in one spot for the duration of GDP’s effects. Granddaddy Purple is typically pulled off the shelf for consumers looking to combat pain, stress, insomnia, appetite loss, and muscle spasms
- About THCO: THC-O or Delta-8-Acetate, tends to deliver an Indica-like effect that can almost overpower the synergy effects from different terpenes. THCO is very body heavy and super relaxing and it may outweigh the Sativa effects from certain terpenes.
- Anecdotal THCO Notes: It should be noted that we have recently begun to notice a trend with THC-O which we are not quite sure of the reasoning or mechanism behind it. But for a very small % of people, around 3-5%, THCO has little to no effect. However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, we are seeing the inverse reaction. Around 5% of people, THCO produces very powerful, almost psychedelic effects. For the rest of the 90%, it works the way it should with a very strong and potent (but delayed) onset.
- 95% of Pure THC-O-Acetate Distillate
- 5% Terpenes
- Nothing Else :)