Forbidden Fruit -1ml - THC-O
Introducing our newest line of THC-O-Acetate Vape Tanks
The new Forbidden Fruit is truly one to be savored Created by crossing two flavor-forward cultivars Cherry Pie and Tangie, this profile is a temptingly good. The floral, musky scents hit your palate and creates an instant wave of flavor. As you exhale the aroma becomes more profound as cherry pie cuts through tangy grapefruit notes that leave your senses quenched.
Forbidden Fruit is the mouthwatering cross of Cherry Pie x Tangie. This sumptuous genetic cross expresses a beautiful dense bud structure with deep purple hues, dark green foliage, and wiry orange hairs. The terpene profile is a perfect mixture of Cherry Pie’s musky, sweet cherry undertones and Tangie’s loud tropical flavors. There are also notes of pine, mango, and passionfruit candy. The Indica effects hit hard between the eyes and lay into the body with each hit. Forbidden Fruit’s deep physical relaxation and mental stoniness make it perfect for dulling minor physical discomfort and discarding stress.
Depending on the cartridge you get, these may not fit the Pocket Box Battery.
THC-O Tank Features
- Holds 1ml (1 Gram)
- iKonic Ceramic Technology
- Medical grade Borosilicate glass tank
- Lead-Free Copper center rod post
- Upgraded mouthpiece design to allow for maximum air-flow
- Should be noted that the additional pictures make it appear the base and mouthpiece trim are a dark metallic. They are more like a chrome finish in person.
THC-O Flavor, Effects & Terpene Profile:
- Strain: Forbidden Fruit
- Effects: Relaxing and Calming.
- Type: Indica-Dominant Hybrid
- Terpenes: Forbidden Fruit by True Terpenes
- Flavor: Everyone loves the taste of Cherry Pie, and those who try to avoid it may be in for a surprise. For this cross is more than just a simple cherry - rather it's a flavor bomb that will leave you tongue tingling and full of delicious sweetness. Forbidden Fruit brings together the sweet together with the sour, with notes of pineapple, mango and passionfruit candy.
- Effects: Under the influence of Forbidden Fruit, you will begin to relax, getting rid of any stress or pain in your mind or body. The taste is not very prominent, but you will definitely notice a deep relaxation spreading into your arms and legs.
This strain is ideal for patients suffering from insomnia who are after a quick relief. As it's sedative nature should be used with caution as it might cause drowsiness in some individuals.
- About THCO: THC-O or Delta-8-Acetate, tends to deliver an Indica-like effect that can almost overpower the synergy effects from different terpenes. THCO is very body heavy and super relaxing and it may outweigh the Sativa effects from certain terpenes.
- Anecdotal THCO Notes: It should be noted that we have recently begun to notice a trend with THC-O which we are not quite sure of the reasoning or mechanism behind it. But for a very small % of people, around 3-5%, THCO has little to no effect. However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, we are seeing the inverse reaction. Around 5% of people, THCO produces very powerful, almost psychedelic effects. For the rest of the 90%, it works the way it should with a very strong and potent (but delayed) onset.
- 95% of Pure THC-O-Acetate Distillate
- 5% Terpenes
- Nothing Else :)