Mimosa -1ml iKrusher Calibr Pro - THC-O Tanks
Introducing our newest line of THC-O-Acetate Vape Tanks exclusively filled in iKrusher Calibr Pro Vape Tanks.
We've decided to offer some options besides our Ceramic Tanks which we feel truly work the absolute best with Delta-8, or a blend of D8 and THCO. As THC-O-Acetate has a very free-flowing viscosity we have found that the iKrusher CALIBR PRO Tanks tend to deliver a rich and consistent flavor, as do our Ceramic Carts but without any issues of leaking or clogging. Our THCO and iKrusher Calibr Pro Tanks work perfectly together, they are one of the highest quality tanks on the market, and deliver optimal flavor and consistency. You will not be dissapointed!
"Upgraded mouthpiece for a stronger experience. The CALIBR PRO 510 thread cartridge by iKrusher offers our award-winning proprietary design, with advanced, even “oil to coil” engineering to maximize consumption down to the last drop. Unlike other 510 thread cartridges, the CALIBR PRO features four intake holes, paired with our iKonic ceramic coil technology to provide superior taste and quality. The CALIBR PRO is designed with a wider mouthpiece for an enhanced consumer experience."
THC-O Tank Features
- iKrusher Calibr Pro Tank
- Holds 1ml (1 Gram)
- iKonic Ceramic Technology
- Medical grade Borosilicate glass tank
- Lead-Free Copper center rod post
- Upgraded mouthpiece design to allow for maximum air-flow
- Should be noted that the additional pictures make it appear the base and mouthpiece trim are a dark metallic. They are more like a chrome finish in person.
- Strain: Mimosa
- Type: Indica-Sativa Hybrid
Flavor: A Smooth yet complex mix of sweet citrus and earthy woods.
- Effects: Mimosa’s effects are best for consumers looking for a midday pick-me-up or daytime ritual. Consumers can expect the onset of the following effects anywhere from five to 25 minutes after inhaling the strain, depending on their previous cannabis experience and THC tolerance. The more experienced of users can expect an uplifting, euphoric high that leaves them feeling energized and mentally clear to get through the day with ease. They will also find themselves positive, hopeful and happy throughout. However, experienced consumers will feel less focused than novice users, but they will still feel motivated enough to tackle any task at hand.
- Note: THCO tends to deliver an Indica like effect that can almost overpower the synergy effects from different terpenes. While this is a Sativa strain... The THCO is very body heavy and super relaxing and it may* (very subjective) outweigh the Sativa effects from the terps. Although everybody is different!
Mimosa’s terpene profile is one of the more interesting in the cannabis community. Its terpene profile includes limonene (25%) and beta caryophyllene (24%). Limonene gives consumers a citrusy, sweet aroma while beta caryophyllene gives them a woody, pine-like aroma. Its combination of sweeter smells and woody smells are what drew TLC Collective to create their uplifting, euphoric strain with elevated spirits. To round out its terpene profile, the strain is comprised of alpha pinene (12%) and a handful of additional terpenes that total 9% or less of the plant.
In all, Mimosa is the strain form of a weekend brunch with your friends.
Mimosa is also known to give consumers a focused, energetic high while remaining in elevated spirits and comfortable overall. Overall, Mimosa is an ideal vape for getting through the day while staying upbeat and alert for whatever life throws your way. For these reasons, many consider Mimosa an ideal strain for beginners. The explanation is that “Her juicy, fruit punch-like aroma and stimulating effects make her an ideal strain for beginners looking to reap the benefits of cannabis without the archetypal laziness.”
- 95% of Pure THC-O-Acetate Distillate
- 5% Terpenes
- Nothing Else :)
|Type||510 Thread Cartridges|
|Mouthpiece Capping Method||Screw on|
|Coil Material||iKonic Ceramic Coil|
|Center Post||Lead-Free Copper|
|Mouthpiece Material||Round Medical-grade PCTG Plastic|