Clementine - THC-O-Acetate Tanks - 1ml
Introducing our newest line of THC-O Vape Carts
Clementine is a Sativa with a prominent lineage to live up to with parents like Tangie and Lemon Skunk. Clementine delivers a fragrance that blends fresh, sweet citrus oranges. In addition to oranges, some note a lemon aroma as well that enhances the Sativa experience. When vaped, Clementine tastes like a delicious piece of citrus, a perfect mix of sour and sweet. Unlike some strains, this is one flavor profile you won’t mind having last on the tongue for a bit.
Terpinolene is the dominant terpene in Clementine’s profile at 38%. Its presence assists in giving Clementine additional hints of citrus as well as pine. Ocimene (15%) follows as the second most present, while beta-caryophyllene is third with 10%. Numerous other terpenes including myrcene and limonene round out Clementine’s profile. When it comes to potency, Clementine is one heavy hitter.
Like a true Sativa, Clementine delivers an energizing, uplifting all-around positive feeling to its consumers. It is known to help people loosen up while moving through the day. Those looking for a quick affecting strain should also consider Clementine as it takes hold quickly without overwhelming the spirit.
Clementine is a notable strain for all the right reasons. Offering consumers a flavorful, robust profile that just about transports consumers to an orange grove, this strain has a profile that is hard to beat. It should come as little surprise why it is regarded as a versatile flower that has earned its fair share of awards since hitting the market.
Depending on the cartridge you get, these may not fit the Pocket Box Battery.
THC-O G.SiX True Ceramic Vape Tank Features:
The G.SiX - The Worlds First Truly All-Ceramic Cartridge is designed to work with all of our cannabinoids both thick and thin.Introducing Bearly Legal's own tank we have developed in collaboration with our world-class manufacturing partners, the G.SiX is the world's first truly all-ceramic cartridge, featuring a patented 6th generation ceramic kiln fused core.
Bearly Legal Hemp G.SiX True Ceramic Tank Features:
- 6th Generation Patented Kiln-Fused Ceramic-Coil Integration
- Connects ceramic center post and coil together directly in lieu of harmful glue/cotton
- Porous Center acts as a sponge to replace cotton for the cleanest, purest flavor.
- Lowest thermal expansion on the market with the lowest thermal expansion across the market.
- Holds 1ml (1 Gram)
- Medical grade Borosilicate glass tank
- Lead-Free, Completely Heavy Metal Free
- Upgraded mouthpiece design to allow for maximum air-flow
- It should be noted that this tank is slightly wider at the base than other tanks. It's also heavier and you can feel the level of quality that goes into it when you touch it. Due to this, the tank may not work with every 510 threaded battery. While it does work with almost all of them, some are just not compatible due to size constraints or non-connection. We have found only around 1-2% will not work properly.
- We highly recommend our Pocket Box Variable Voltage Battery for this tank as it's specifically designed for the size as well as the cannabinoids. Click here to learn more.
THC-O Flavor, Effects & Terpene Profile:
- Strain: Clementine
- Terpenes: True Terpenes Clementine
- Type: Sativa
- Flavor: Sweet Juicy Oranges, Lemony Citrus
- Effects: Energizing, motivating, happy and uplifting
- About THCO: THC-O or Delta-8-Acetate, tends to deliver an Indica-like effect that can almost overpower the synergy effects from different terpenes. THCO is very body heavy and super relaxing and it may outweigh the Sativa effects from certain terpenes.
- Anecdotal THCO Notes: It should be noted that we have recently begun to notice a trend with THC-O which we are not quite sure of the reasoning or mechanism behind it. But for a very small % of people, around 3%, THCO has little to no effect. This may be due to high CBD levels or other genetic reasons. However, on the opposite end of the spectrum, we are seeing the inverse reaction. Around 3%of people, THCO produces very powerful, almost psychedelic effects. For the rest of the 90%, it works the way it should with a very strong and potent (but delayed) onset.
- 95% of Pure THC-O-Acetate Distillate
- 5% Terpenes
- Nothing Else :)